Important Stage 2 Update information
Stage Two Funding for Joint Practice Development (JPD)
This exciting funding strand will provide partnerships with the opportunity to deliver a needs-based programme of Joint Practice Development to staff within their partnership
Stage 2 Funding Update and Updated Application Forms
This exciting funding strand will provide partnerships with the opportunity to deliver a needs-based programme of Joint Practice Development to staff within their partnership.
- Additional to the unit cost received by partnerships for normal shared education activity, Stage 2 funding will offer a up to a maximum of £ 4,714 or €5,563 (standard rate of 1.18) to design, deliver and evaluate a robust programme of Teacher Professional Learning (TPL)/ Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
The aim of Stage 2 funding is to;
- support the educational workforce to work collaboratively,
- enhance professional relationships
- develop shared and mutually beneficial approaches to delivering the school curriculum, thereby bringing about sustained educational improvement
- Open to CASE Peace IV partnerships which have completed one full 30-hour cycle of shared education activity, and which can demonstrate through application, a needs-based TPL/CPD programme leading to school improvement.
- The call for applications for Stage 2 funding is open.
- Please contact your Development Officer before making an application.
- This programme is in line with
- ‘Learning Leaders Strategy’
- ‘Dissemination of Best Practice’ guidance (NI)
- ‘Cosán: Framework for Teachers Learning’ (ROI)
- It is expected that programmes would include a range of learning opportunities that are based on shared need and use a variety of learning methodologies that may include;
- sharing of expertise,
- expert input
- observation of learning
- action research